Monday, May 20, 2002

 
SQA. We've now come to SQA, and while most of my testing resources are books, there is only one book that I use as a primary reference for SQA: The Handbook of Software Quality Assurance by Gordon Schulmeyer and James McManus. My reasons for using this book as a primary reference are cited in my 18 April 2001 Amazon review. However, my most frequently used resources for SQA, and the ones which have shaped my thinking, are:One interesting page I want to share that crosses SQA and software engineering practices is Nine Steps to Defect-Free Software, which should be made into a poster and placed in every cubicle in development.

I am pressed for time, so am going to abruptly end this without further commentary. I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]