Sunday, May 12, 2002
Julia's current research interests center around M-Commerce, so this collection of links and documents is dedicated to her:
- From IBM, a large collection of articles and papers about wireless technologies, and a related collection of papers about security. While many of the security papers are generic, some are specific to wireless and M-Commerce.
- Internet World's M-Commerce Portal.
- VoiceXML Review.
- A collection of papers (mostly in PDF format): On Designing M-Commerce Applications, Why M-Commerce Requires Robust Middleware, Next Generation of Communications Technology (M-Commerce architecture overview), Consistent M-Commerce Security on Top of GSM-based Data Protocols.
- Proceedings from Mobile Summit 2001 (sponsored by IST)
- Building Trust in Secure M-Commerce (MS Word format.
- V-Commerce Application Design (PDF format)
- Singapore Testing Mobile Location Services.
- Mobile Commerce World.
- M-Commerce Revolution (PDF format).
- Direct Payment Systems for M-Commerce.
- M-Commerce Readiness Checklist (online version), also in MS Word format.
- Wireless Web Magazine.
- Miscellaneous M-Commerce Articles and papers.
- Sun's end-to-end M-Commerce solutions based on Sun ONE.
- The Mobile Internet: How Japan Dialled up and the West Disconnected (see Linda's 17 December 2001 and my 4 April 2002 reviews).
- Mobile Commerce: Opportunities, Applications, and Technologies of Wireless Business
- M Commerce: Technologies, Services, and Business Models
- Managing Internet-Driven Change in International Telecommunications (also see the author's personal page, which contains numerous articles).
- The Wireless Application Protocol: Writing Applications for the Mobile Internet
- GPRS and 3G Wireless Applications: Professional Developer's Guide (see my 16 September 2001 review on Amazon)
- Wireless Application Protocol. The 100 slides in this presentation cover WAP in great detail. Regardless of whether you're designing, developing or managing WAP applications you should grab this presentation and study it.
- M-Commerce: Mobile Applications. All you need to know that's important is contained in this 36-slide presentation.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]