Friday, May 10, 2002
Capstone. It's only fitting to put a capstone on my previous entries about architecture. I have a few loose ends in the form of documents and links that complete the picture of what constitutes architecture, and a tie-in to component-based software engineering, which is a close cousin.
The quick and dirty list:
- SEI essays on software architecture.
- ISO TC 184 SC 5 WG1 Page on international standards regarding enterprise modeling and architecture.
- Documenting Software Architectures: Organization of Documentation Package, also available in PDF format. This document is the basis for a forthcoming book to be published by Addison Wesley on 5 July 2002 titled Documenting Software Architectures: Views and Beyond. The authors of the paper are the same authors of the book.
- Proceedings from Component-Based Software Engineering Workshop.
- Packaging Predictable Assembly with Prediction-Enabled Component Technology and the related document, Predictable Assembly from Certifiable Components.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]