Thursday, April 11, 2002

 
Are We Winning Yet? Mark Twain once quipped, I refused to attend his funeral. But I wrote a very nice letter explaining that I approved of it. I refuse to use Hailstorm, but I certainly approve of the following news article: MS pulls the plugs on Hailstorm, pending rethink.

The demise of Hailstorm (however temporary while they're engaged in rethinking in Redmond) caused me to do some thinking about e-commerce risks. The fruits of my research into some of the top issues yielded the following documents:

The PowerPoint presentation titled Business Process Data Activity Analysis is related to risks and controls, and to the process thread that Mike and Linda are maintaining in this weblog.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]