Wednesday, March 13, 2002

 
News. My web page is completed and available for viewing. There is still much content to add, but none of the pages are under construction. They are in a state of evolution, and more content will be added in the coming week.

Technical Topics. I want to share three resources that build upon those I've posted in my past few entries:

My Role. If you've been reading this weblog or its sister, Postcards from the Revolution, you've probably noticed that I'm taking a more active role in developing and publishing content. Mike and I are in the process of developing a new web site that focuses on business and competitive intelligence, which will tie together my entries in the weblogs and broader material about those topics. Stay tuned.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]