Wednesday, March 27, 2002

 
Knowledge Fest. I've been reading Working Knowledge: How Organizations Manage What They Know, which has inspired much additional research in quest of related material. My research has yielded a large number of documents and presentations, which I'll dole out in manageable portions over the weekend. There are three that I'll make available today to whet your appetite:
  1. Knowledge Modeling
  2. Knowledge Value Chain
  3. Intelligence Monitoring
The last document does not fit within the theme of Working Knowledge: How Organizations Manage What They Know as much as competitive intelligence, but I so liked it that I'm sharing it immediately.

Check in here and in Postcards from the Revolution over the weekend for more material because I'll be posting in both weblogs every day.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]