Sunday, February 10, 2002
- Survival Test Checklist (downloadable in Excel format) Each of the 18
- checks cited in the book
- Resources cross-referenced by book chapter and by book subject
CxOne Basic is also tied to the Software Project Survival Guide with a cross-reference between the book and the product. There is also a comparison between CxOne and eXtreme Programming with comparisons between the CXOne framework and the Rational Unified Process and the CMM slated to be provided in the future.
More on Architecture. Architects (and technically-oriented project managers) should be familiar with the Reference Model for Open Distributed Processing (RM-ODP). An excellent starting point is the Distributed Systems Technology Centre (DSTC) RM-ODP page. They also sponsor other projects that you may find interesting, including:
- Enterprise Modeling
- Organisational Policies and Security
- Knowledge and Resource Management
- Component System Engineering
- Project Management.
- Product Engineering.
- Knowledge Management.
- Software Reuse.
- Quality Assurance & Models.
- People & Management.
- Contracting & Acquisition.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]