Thursday, January 03, 2002

 
New day dawns and those tardy reviews are priorities! I finally managed to answer all pending e-mail. Living the virtual life has its rewards and its burdens. I'm going to seek the rewards today. I did note that traffic to our IT Operations Management Forum is slow. Worse, most passersby are coming in as guests and not posting. Something to ponder, but not right now. I did spot a good book that I failed to mention yesterday: A Requirements Pattern: Succeeding in the Internet Economy. A quick thumb-through at the book store yesterday convinced me that this isn't your ordinary requirements management book. I love the way the author addressed change control and the viable approach to requirements management that she gives.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]