Wednesday, March 13, 2002

 
Exciting Documents. Although I am pursuing my Oracle Certified Professional training by day, I continue to research topics of professional interest in the evenings. I recently discovered a few treasures that will excite anyone in concerned with outsourcing and service level management:Ending Thoughts. As you can see, there's a lot of activity surrounding service level management. A year ago the service management total body of knowledge was somewhat limited and relatively static. It now seems that keeping up with the emerging and competing initiatives, and the rapidly growing body of knowledge is going to take effort. In my opinion this represents a major step forward, and I would rather struggle to keep up than to witness the apathy with which this important discipline was treated in the past.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]