Monday, January 07, 2002

 
My surfing today is eclectic. First stop was Planning for Information Technology and Systems, which is from the Northern Arizona University College of Business Administration. Short, but informative. Next stop on my ricocheting about the web was a page on Management Information Value Chains, which somehow led me to A Rigorous Framework for Software Measurement. I also made a few side trips to some interesting places, like the The Uptime Institute and Avialability.com. In particular, the MS Word document titled, Site Uptime - Procedures and Guidelines for Safely Performing Work in an Active Data Center is a valuable gem worth downloading. The stuff you find when you aren't looking for anything in particular! I also found a collection of Service Level Management documents and a great page on Info Systems Balanced Scorecards. All in all, this was a fruitful morning.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]