Wednesday, January 16, 2002

 
Mike has been sharing his thoughts about Doug Kaye's book, Strategies for Web Hosting and Managed Services, and until he's finished with it and lends it to me, I have been tantalized with bits and pieces. These inspired me to look at a few factors and do some research, which snared some excellent material on data centers, SLAs, facilities management and the like. If you're interested in hosting and managed services you'll be interested in the following:Additional material that is of interest includes notes on facilities management that Mike and I compiled when we were developing processes and procedures for a CLEC, and a succinct description of failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) that I discovered during the research. Also, NetworkWorld Fusion has research areas that contain case studies, whitepapers and articles that are of immediate interest, including:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]